The new home of our Canterbury congregation – the Church of St Augustine of Canterbury, Painters Forstal, Nr Faversham, Kent was for almost 150 years a Methodist Church. In recognition, celebration and commemoration of this fact Bishop Mead – for whom the Church acts as Pro-Cathedral – commissioned a plaque which has been placed in the Sanctuary. It is fitting it should be placed under the memoral to Evangelene Bing Byng who built the Chapel in 1873.